Digital Account Executive
The Digital Account Executive is responsible for executing and overseeing all resources related to client projects and relationships. This position handles the day-to-day communications with OEMs and works closely with internal and external resources to ensure the success of technical and strategic initiatives across all assigned client projects. Digital Account Executives are asked to wear several hats when interacting with team members and clients. You’ll be responsible for exhibiting characteristics of a project manager, consultant, and product expert, among other roles. This individual is also key in growing the client relationship by participating in client meetings, presentations, proposal development, and when necessary traveling to sales and dealer meetings. A successful candidate will thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works with AVALA internal sales, strategy, technology, and .NET development teams to ensure our clients’ projects are managed properly, dependencies are identified, issues are resolved, and risks are mitigated
- Have strategic knowledge of digital media campaigns and assist in reporting and presenting metrics when necessary.
- Execute email campaigns.
- Ensure all client project tasks are being managed by coordinating the resources of internal and external service providers.
- Interface with assigned clients daily to ensure successful completion of projects and continually grow business relationships.
- Attend internal planning meetings and follow Agile and internal company processes.
- Manage the client billing according to internal processes.
- Present clients and internal team with reporting metrics of assigned projects.
- Confidently and eloquently hold clients accountable to deliverables, communicate timeline changes and cost implications as they apply to client-level budgets and individual project budgets
- Work with client and AVALA resources to create business requirements and scope for assigned projects
- Utilizes strong project management skills to ensure the success of ongoing clients’ projects and new client onboardings. Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget and scope for areas in AVALA’s control
- Effectively lead strategic conversations, complex technical projects and onboardings
- Contributes to training and onboarding DAEs
- Actively works to grow the client relationship
- Participates in or leads client meetings, presentations, proposal development, and when necessary traveling to sales and dealer meetings
- Participates in client brainstorming and strategy sessions; presenting AVALA services when applicable
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with offerings
- Outstanding ability to communicate, organize and prioritize
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- PMI certification a plus
- 2+ years project management experience
- 4+ years in a client facing role a plus
- Experienced with technical platforms, such as:
- Website Content Management (CMS) systems
- Email platforms
- Task/Time Management Systems
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Team oriented; self-motivated; works hands-on; technology enthusiast
- Knowledge of agile development techniques
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related area required.
- Digital marketing agency, consulting, CRM/Marketing Automation background (preferred).
This is a full-time position with AVALA, Inc. At AVALA, we offer a full competitive base salary, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, paid PTO, and 10 paid holidays per year.
Local Greater St. Louis candidates only.