Responsible for planning, development and implementation of AVALA’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Management of the creation and publication of all online/offline marketing material in line with the strategic marketing plan.
- Planning and implementing online/offline promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create and/or oversee ongoing content creation (e.g. whitepapers, blog posts, emails, ebooks, infographics, videos etc.).
- Maintain database of potential prospects.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials, working closely with design team and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Management and update of company web sites.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or public relations preferred.
- Minimum 4-years professional experience.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing proposals, presentations and press releases.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- 401k with employer match and profit sharing plan
- Full benefits package, with paid vacations and holidays
- Monthly employee lunches and frequent outings
Local Greater St. Louis Area Candidates Only